Enjoy a higher level of comfort in your day-to-day life with our Revamp Therapeutic Massage therapy. The hands of our skilled registered massage therapists are ready to work wonders for your overall health.
From supporting injury rehab to relieving stress and tension, Revamp Health offers many types of therapeutic massage to improve your health and well-being. We will treat you with care and attention to your concerns and the needs of your body.
- Manual lymphatic drainage is a technique that involves smooth monotonous and repetitive movements to affected areas of the body, mimicking the movements of our body while we breathe to mobilize the lymph better. These repetitive and monotonous motions of manual lymphatic drainage are intended to move lymph fluids in our bodies. Lymph fluid contains toxic waste substances to be eliminated organically by the body’s lymphatic channels.
- The Swedish massage is known as our classic relaxation massage. This massage works on the soft tissues of the body, including the skin, tendons, muscles, and connective tissue to achieve relaxation, or for the pursuit of the sleep in its simplest form or into more complex forms to increase the capacity of the body’s ability to heal itself and eliminate specific ailments.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage is a deep relaxation massage that helps reduce the physical stress of accumulated stress and load muscle. This massage focuses on the deep layers of muscle tissue, and slow and deep pressure motions are made with fingers in the affected area.
- 1-Hour massage for two. We will provide a private room with candle lights, music, and wine.
Hot Stone Massage
- The hot stone massage is a new and exotic massage technique that causes relaxation and relief from muscle tension accumulated by everyday stress. The hot stone massage has become a favorite among men and women massages in spas and massage parlors famous all over Miami and the world.
- Lymphatic massage during pregnancy has great benefits serving the main objective of avoiding liquid retention in the pregnant body and reducing the characteristic inflammation of this stage in the woman’s life. A pregnant woman that receives lymphatic massage during her gestation will experience a lower level of muscle pain in the legs and back over against women that do not take these massage techniques.
- Pre & Post Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, Brazilian Butt Lift, and other cosmetic surgeries. Post-Operative Massage is a combination of massage techniques to accelerate the healing process of the patient after a surgical procedure. Its main objective is to eliminate surgery inflammation and correct irregularities on the skin caused by fibrosis. Fibrosis is an effect that takes over most patients following a surgical procedure. If the patient feels hardening of the skin tissue balls or deformations in the area subject to any surgery, they will be in the presence of fibrosis and then will require a post-surgical treatment. The application of Post Operative Massage depends on the patient’s medical condition and will be supplied after a prior assessment of our specialists who recommend that this treatment starts within 3-5 days after the surgery. Our recommendation is at least five sessions of Post Operative massage per patient, and between 10-12 sessions is the ideal number of therapies that each patient should receive.
- Revamp Health After Lipo Massage is a specialized massage after liposuction, (Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, Mammoplasty, Neck Lift, Breast Implant) centered using a combination of manual lymphatic drainage techniques, ultrasound therapy, Ultra-Cavitation Vacuum Therapy, and Electro simulation among others.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Reduce muscle pain in localized areas. Trigger Point Therapy is a type of massage that relieves pain in the tender points and trigger points. The tender points and trigger points are points of pain originating from muscle tissue injury or levels of stress and fatigue.
- Reflexology or foot massage is an ancient art form China and well known among the Egyptians. The foot massage stimulates the energy channels that run throughout the body known as “meridians.” Reflexology benefits are relaxation, stress reducer, blood circulation stimulation, and eliminating toxins.
- Body contouring wood therapy employs anatomically sculpted wooden tools to improve the body’s size and proportions while advancing overall health. Wooden therapy helps redefine body contours, reduce cellulite, and facilitate weight loss. These tools allow highly targeted pressure to be applied and intensify the breakdown of fat and fibrous tissue and cellulite so it can be eliminated naturally with other toxins.
Feel the difference in our services, and book an appointment with us today! We will help you experience relaxation as your aches, pains, and stress melt away.